Everything you need to know to get started and make the most of your Classhub account
Log in to your account and go to “My Dashboard”
Click on add “Pre-recorded video”
- Choose the category that best describes your video.
- Give your video a title name and decide on a price to charge.
- Then click “Choose file” and choose the video file from your drive that you wish to upload. (We allow video file sizes up to a maximum of 500MB)
- Choose a featured image to use for your video. (You can upload one from your hard drive or choose from our built in image gallery.)
- Provide a description of what your video is about.
- Choose the ages that your video is suitable for.
- Click “Save & Continue”.
Once your video has been uploaded it will then be sent to Vimeo, our video hosting service, for authorisation. This can take about half an hour or so.
You’ll then be automatically sent to your Dashboard where you’ll see that your uploaded video’s status is “in progress”.
You’ll be sent an email to notify you that your video has been authorised and is “Live”.
We’ll also send you an email to let you know if there has been any problem with your video being authorised.